let love be your energy

So lately I have been allowing a lot of negative energy to infiltrate my being.
let me tell you, don't do it - it's terrible.
Explaining the situation won't even make a difference in the whole of this lesson to be learned as really it has only to do with me (or you) and not allowing others to have control of how you feel.
For the past few days I have allowed this to happen, I am not sure why, maybe it's where I am in my cycle, maybe it's that in my life I truly, rarely, encounter this type of behaviour. Whatever the reason, I did, and for the past few days I have felt the negative energy dragging on me. This morning it was time for a change.
My Self Cleanse:
This morning I decided that I was truly sick of the way that I have been feeling for the past few days - I decided. I wrote myself an email - explaining to myself the silly way in which I was allowing this situation to affect my life and for what? I reminded myself of the thing that I live for - love. I live and breathe love. And love does not make one feel upset, or angry or self conscious or insecure. love only loves.
It didn't take very long for my cleanse to work.
While writing my email to myself I started to feel better. I knew that I had cured myself, or rather just given myself a small reminder of who I am and what I live for.
I would tell anyone to live for love. Living for love doesn't mean having that perfect someone. Living for love is reacting to every situation like love, with love, as love. Even if the person or situation that you are dealing with doesn't understand love you will feel so much better in the long run.
I know this is similar to the love experiment, living like love for a day, but I believe in that experiment and I try my best to live it everyday.

If we all live like love we will only love.

lovefrommaria 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That "Cop" is my Husband

Sleepy Stets

D E V O T I O N