A Little Empathy

This video stirs up all of my pride for my little sister - who never tires of caring for others, never assumes she knows what it is like to be in someone else's shoes and leads with her heart. We need more nurses like you, Kate. I love you. Don't ever let that empathy or compassion escape you - it is the gift that sets you apart. I hope you know the depth of gratitude that people feel toward you.
I don't know very many people who hold the hands of the dying, wash and cut the hair of the confused, manicure the hands of elderly patients and laugh with anyone who is willing to. 
I think this video speaks for itself - a little empathy goes a long way. I hope for a world where we all lead with our hearts, pause before passing judgement and put effort into understanding one another. I hope for a world with a while lot more Kates.

- lovefrommaria 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That "Cop" is my Husband

Sleepy Stets

D E V O T I O N